Travelling From UK - Bears @ Packers Thanksgiving

Jake Apperley

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently joined the forum because i'm travelling over from the UK for my first Packers game on Thanksgiving against the Bears. I'm a 25 year old lad travelling on my own. I thought this would be the best regular season atmosphere for me to experience. I'm sitting in section 119 on the 50 yard line so hoping for a good view of the ball game.

If anybody wants to meet for a beer, tailgating on game day then that would be awesome experience :)

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently joined the forum because i'm travelling over from the UK for my first Packers game on Thanksgiving against the Bears. I'm a 25 year old lad travelling on my own. I thought this would be the best regular season atmosphere for me to experience. I'm sitting in section 119 on the 50 yard line so hoping for a good view of the ball game.

If anybody wants to meet for a beer, tailgating on game day then that would be awesome experience :)
I know you will enjoy the game and the atmosphere, you will have a fabulous experience.
You should take the time to visit Brett Favre's Steakhouse and the Tilted Kilt, both in close proximity to the stadium.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts